Canteen is the only national vending operating company, and the largest. Our branch network includes over 200 company and franchise locations servicing locations in 48 states.
We are also a company with over 80 years of experience to draw upon.
Canteen’s track record of innovation began in 1929. Company founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
We continue this great tradition by listening to our customers and continually refining the vending experience with new quality initiatives that provide the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Vending innovations like Avenue C, our self-checkout vending market offering expanded, premium product offerings in a revolutionary new format
- Technological innovations including Dynamic Merchandising, our proprietary system that tailors our product mix to our customers
- Canteen Refreshment Services offering expanded services in coffee, break room, pantry, office supplies and cleaning supplies
- Wellness initiatives like Choice Plus and 2bU
- Sustainability efforts through our equipment, routes and purchasing
One of a Kind Assets
- A Member of Compass Group, North America
- National Franchise System
- 80-plus Years of Experience, Customer Service and Quality
- National Accounts Team
Through our national accounts team and 80-plus years of experience in the vending industry, we’re able to provide consumers with a new and innovative vending experience that fits their lifestyle. Technologies such as Dynamic Merchandising and concepts like Canteen Refreshment Services keep pushing the envelope and pave the way for the next generation of vending machine technologies.