Canteen first began offering vending services over 80 years ago in the form of peanut-dispensing machines on Chicago train platforms. Since our founding in 1929, Canteen has grown to be the largest vending services company in the U.S., providing advanced vending machine technologies and a varied product selection in hundreds of cities.
Canteen’s vending services include:
- Innovative equipment and cutting edge technologies
- Wellness solutions for your business, including Choice Plus, a program designed by a team of dieticians to include healthful products that will nourish and satisfy customers
- Avenue C, a self-checkout micro market with an expanded product selection and more locally-sourced, fresh food items
- 2bU innovative vending machines, which offer healthful products, energy-saving technologies, and convenient payment options
- Ongoing efforts toward sustainability, including energy-efficient equipment options and an emphasis on locally-sourced products
- Dynamic merchandising, Canteen’s proprietary tool that tracks customer preferences, enabling you to consistently provide the most popular product options
As an industry-leading company, Canteen has the resources to provide our clients with comprehensive vending services customized to meet the needs of any business, large or small. Whether only one traditional snack vending or healthy-choice vending machine makes sense for your business, or you’re in need of a full self-checkout micro-market, no other vending services provider offers the scale of products and services carried by Canteen.
Explore Canteen’s vending services offering as a solitary service or coupled with a refreshment services program to give your employees, customers, and guests everything they need throughout the day. In addition to vending, we offer office coffee services, breakroom snacks, and office and cleaning supplies, making us a one-stop shop for all your business’ needs.