How important is it to have snacks available in the office? A recent survey answers that question perfectly. Here are the facts:
- 1 in 2 associates say they think sharing meals with colleagues strengthens work relationships
- 57 percent said they would feel more valued and appreciated
- 41 percent said they would be less inclined to accept a job offer at another company if their current employer offers food perks
Looks like Pantry Solutions can do much more than just satisfy cravings and boost morale, huh? Now that you might be thinking about adding snacks to your breakroom… Have you ever considered the option of ordering snacks in bulk? After all, snacks don’t always have to come in a bag. Here are three benefits to consider:
- So many options – nuts, cereals, dried fruits, mixes, and candies. Bulk offers a variety of snacks that can be rotated easily and frequently, which makes for even more
- A little goes a long way – just by adding a few cereals, nuts, and trail mixes, you can really create an engaging space for your team to gather.
- Personalize it! – Who doesn’t love to make their own snacks? With bulk, you can mix, blend and snack any way you want to. The possibilities are endless!
What’s the moral of the story? Offering bulk options gives your team variety and snacking freedom. Not only does that boost team morale, it also helps with recruiting and retaining top talent. Ready? Set… Snack!