It's time for a great job.
We're Canteen, part of the nation's leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group, and we bring break time to America. And so can you! We're customer-first, always friendly, and foster an inclusive culture where everyone feels like they belong. And we have a variety of jobs available. If you're service-oriented, see which jobs might be a good fit. We'd love for you to be part of our team.
Great benefits, delivered to you.
We're built on service here at Canteen, and we believe offering great benefits is how you build a great team.
- Multiple medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Company-paid life, long-term disability & short-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Free health and wellness resources
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Typical schedules allow you to be home nights and weekends
- Personal time off (PTO) that increases with tenure
- 10 paid holidays and one floating holiday
- Educational assistance program
- Participate in hundreds of focused training programs to help grow your career
Rewards & Recognition
- Our cash incentive program rewards you for going above and beyond
- 401K plan with a company matching program
- Discounts at major retailers, restaurants, hotels, cell phone carriers and more
- Celebration of work anniversaries, team performance and individual contributions
- Free snacks, coffee, and filtered water
"The people. The work environment. We've bonded--it's like a second family."
GEORGE MELENDEZ, SERVICE DEPARTMENT MANAGER
Just the way
you like it.
You'll experience an inclusive culture here at Canteen where you're given the independence to do your job your way. It's a welcoming environment that gives you the freedom to be you. And we wouldn't have it any other way.
Find your job.
These are just some of the positions we're currently hiring for. If you
don't see one that fits you, click to see all our openings.
Customer Service Manager
You bring the enthusiasm and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. If you want to have a direct role in the growth of our business, can communicate confidently with clients, and manage the financial performance of your accounts, this could be the role for you.
The breaks everyone enjoys can't happen unless you deliver the goods. You'll interact with customers on a daily basis and enjoy the freedom of working independently.
Break time isn't much fun unless the correct supply meets the right demand. These detail-oriented jobs provide a great place to start, so you can learn the business and build your career.
From cooks to cashiers, these jobs are the engine that makes the Canteen kitchens run. It's a fun, creative environment where customer service takes the highest priority.
Our jobs site is managed by Compass Group, but don't worry, we're all part of the same great family.