The breakroom… a place for staff to kick up their feet and take a short breather from the workday. But what can take an ordinary breakroom to the next level? Entertainment! Here are some entertainment items that can add some extra fun to the breakroom:
- Games- board games, video games, playing cards, etc.
- Music Player- radio, CD player, iHome
- Communication Board- bulletin board where associates can share local events, etc.
- Complimentary coffee and filtered water
- Comfy Seating- couches and lounge chairs that allow your staff to feel right at home
Jazzing up the breakroom is a great way to increase associate morale and productivity in the workplace. Plus, who doesn’t want to spend their break sitting in a soft cushioned lounge chair while sipping on complimentary coffee and reading a good book or watching a funny TV show? While there are many different ways to add some fun to the breakroom, we hope our short list can spark some ideas that fit in your office!